[webkit-dev] GTK+ port's help needed to get rid of FAIL test expectation

Žan Doberšek zandobersek at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:09:05 PDT 2012

I think it would suffice to replace all the FAIL occurrences with TEXT,
except for the failing reftests - those should have FAIL turned into IMAGE.
Gtk bots don't run pixel tests yet so any other IMAGE failures could
perhaps be addressed at later time.

I'd like some approval on this from the senior maintainers, after that FAIL
should disappear from Gtk's TestExpectations pretty soon.

Regards,
Zan