[webkit-dev] Defaulting --exit-after-n-failures to 0

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Fri Jun 8 12:05:47 PDT 2012

Speaking of differences between NRWT and ORWT, ORWT doesn't limit to n
failures by default. NRWT limits to 500 by default. It looks like all the
bots pass in --exit-after-n-failures=500. Any objection to making NRWT
match ORWT here? I don't think having this limit is useful/necessary for
local development.

We'll still default --exit-after-n-crashes-or-timeouts to 20. That seems
more useful to me since you'd rarely hit this case locally and want to
continue running tests.

Ojan