[webkit-dev] can we stop using Skipped files?

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Thu Jun 7 16:47:58 PDT 2012

I believe most if not all of the ports have started using either
TestExpectations files or a combination of TestExpectations files
(except for the Apple Win port).

Can we explicitly switch to the TestExpectations files at this point
and drop support for Skipped files on the other ports (and perhaps
disable old-run-webkit-tests for all but apple win)?

If not, what needs to happen so that we can do that? Do we need to
land more of the discussed changes to the syntax of the
TestExpectations file? Anything else?

It would be nice to get rid of the complexity (both in the code and in
our heads) if we can.

-- Dirk