[webkit-dev] Enable performance.webkitNow on all ports?

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Tue Jul 31 18:11:43 PDT 2012

Hi,

Can we enable performance.webkitNow on all ports?

The last time "performance" feature was discussed, there were some privacy
concerns about performance.navigation, etc... but webkitNow doesn't seem to
pose any significant privacy concerns and is quite useful for benchmark
purposes.  e.g. in our own performance tests.

Note that Firefox and Chrome have already shipped with a prefixed version
and Microsoft is going to ship it in IE10.

Best,
Ryosuke Niwa
Software Engineer
Google Inc.