[webkit-dev] DRT on windows showing leaks

Pravin D pravind.2k4 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:58:21 PDT 2012

When the dumprRenderTree is closing, webView close will be called. This is
internally event based I guess as any pending events(resource load, etc )
needs to cancelled.

So I'm guessing that before the webview close actually completes,
dumpRenderTree is exited and Leak report generated.

May be you need to check how the Leak Report is generated which might give
some clue on this....
What happens when the layout tests are run (especially
new-run-webkit-tests) ?