[webkit-dev] Bugzilla migration: Today 5pm PDT

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Thu Jul 19 20:41:40 PDT 2012

On Jul 19, 2012, at 6:59 PM, William Siegrist <wsiegrist at apple.com> wrote:

> On Jul 19, 2012, at 7:25 AM, William Siegrist <wsiegrist at apple.com> wrote:
>
>> bugs.webkit.org is moving to our new hardware today at 5pm PDT. I apologize for the short notice, but we had some last minute technical issues and weren't sure we would be able to do it, but I also didn't want to postpone this until next week. Downtime will be 1-2 hours.
>>

> I ran into a problem with the first database load, so I am having to redo it. Bugzilla will be down for a while longer.

Sorry for blowing way past the time estimate, but it turns out our test DB migrations, and our first real migration, were not loading all of the data due to some improperly encoded values, which made them take way less time. In case anyone is curious, the bugs.webkit.org dump is 24GB.

Bugzilla is back up. As always, let me know if you see any problems or missing data.

-Bill