[webkit-dev] Is bugzilla down ?

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Thu Jul 19 20:35:10 PDT 2012

Yeah a maintenance page would be nice, but usually these outages aren't so long. I did have a 503 on the old server for the first DB move. The need to re-do the DB migration made this a lot messier then it should have been since it happened after the DNS change. I like to be paranoid and leave httpd off entirely while we're transferring data, which makes a maintenance page hard to put up.

Anyway, bugzilla is back.

-Bill