[webkit-dev] PSA: rebaseline tooling

Peter Kasting pkasting at google.com
Thu Jul 12 15:56:39 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Ojan Vafai <ojan at chromium.org> wrote:

> https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Rebaseline
>
> I've recently consolidated the various rebaseline commands and made the
> tool work for non-Chromium ports.
>
> I especially like "webkit-patch rebaseline
> path/to/test/i/just/broke.html", which lets you easily rebaseline the test
> for all ports once the bots have cycled.

Thanks Ojan!

On a random note since you mentioned bots cycling.  Is there any way for
this tool/garden-o-matic to detect whether the bots it's pulling results
from have cycled since a particular change?  I've been bitten (and I know
others have too) by trying to pull new baselines too early and then having
to do it again, and having the tool tell me, say, the most recent revision
that it has complete results for would be awesome.

PK