[webkit-dev] Web APIs and class name collisions

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Thu Jul 12 10:13:17 PDT 2012

I would go with CSSRegion, and stick it in the css/ folder.  Much of
the CSS folder is our implementation of the CSS Object Model (CSSOM).
At some point it might make sense to pull all the classes which
implement the CSSOM out of css/ into a new cssom/ similar to dom/, but
that's a later discussion.

-eric