[webkit-dev] optimising png files in LayoutTests - an experiment

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Wed Jan 25 13:12:03 PST 2012

I like the idea. I'm not sure I agree w/ Adam that I'd roll the code
into DRT, insofar as I don't know how big it is and I would definitely
want the code shared across all of the DRT implementations. I'd
probably also do a pass over all of the existing PNGs at some point
rather than wait for them to be updated as necessary.

-- Dirk