[webkit-dev] Mac and Chromium Mac EWS

Lucas Forschler lforschler at apple.com
Wed Jan 25 11:53:00 PST 2012

I did a bit of investigation on the EWS bots.  They seem to be dying rather quickly, and I've been unable to ssh into them.  I connected up to one locally and the cpu was pegged and the machine was unresponsive.  I couldn't even open a terminal session.  I've had to reboot them with a power cycle.

We should bring up another queue that runs tests, and one that does not… that way we can debug what is going wrong.  I can put one machine in the trial queue, and leave the other 4 as normal EWS machines, and hopefully we can catch up quickly.

Thoughts?
Lucas