[webkit-dev] does anyone use the advanced --print options to new-run-webkit-tests besides me?

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Tue Jan 24 17:37:06 PST 2012

Hi all,

new-run-webkit-tests, in addition to the --verbose flag, offers the
ability to turn on or off a number of different blocks of output by
passing a list of options to --print.

I suspect that I'm the only person who has ever really used these
combinations, and I'm inclined to drastically collapse them into a
couple of buckets to greatly simplify the code. If you ever use this
flag, please reply back to me (on or off-list) and let me know what
options you use and why.

Thanks!

-- Dirk