[webkit-dev] Removing deprecatedFrameEncoding

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Tue Jan 24 13:50:15 PST 2012

24.01.2012, в 13:36, Julian Reschke написал(а):

> You may be right about the default browser encoding, but I'm pretty sure you are not right about UTF-8.

Having UTF-8 Content-Disposition served by all Web sites that offer downloads would be the ideal outcome from higher principles. RFC 5987 style gobbledygook really has no purpose here, and only complicates life for implementors, site authors and admins alike.

We know that it works in practice.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov