[webkit-dev] Removing deprecatedFrameEncoding

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Tue Jan 24 13:29:50 PST 2012

24.01.2012, в 11:07, Julian Reschke написал(а):

> My conclusion is that the "use the referring page's encoding" quirk isn't needed. You're welcome to prove me wrong.

I'm happy that we agree on UTF-8 and default browser encoding being needed. That's a huge step forward. Will this be reflected in an update to RFC 6266?

If we don't agree on that, I don't see the point of discussing one minuscule detail of a design which is entirely different from the RFC.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov