[webkit-dev] Asking for review by pinging bugs---another approach

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 02:25:46 PST 2012

In new port case, for example EFL port, we unfortunately don't have special
reviewer for our port yet.
So, we have requested to review on IRC after finishing our informal review.
If we only
ask some reviewers to review, the reviewers will have too many review
burden. We have
found proper reviewers on IRC in order to avoid this. In this case, is
there better way to
find proper reviewer for EFL port patch ?

- gyuyoung