[webkit-dev] Question regarding rebaseline for Layout Test Result for EFL port

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at samsung.com
Tue Jan 17 01:59:50 PST 2012

Hello Martin,

It seems EFL DRT is also using similar approach. The getFontDirectories() is called when EFL DRT is started.
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Tools/DumpRenderTree/efl/FontManagement.cpp#L36

So, I think about 4,000 test cases are failed after r101343.

-- Gyuyoung

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Martin Robinson <mrobinson at webkit.org> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Gyuyoung Kim <gyuyoung.kim at samsung.com> wrote:
> Hello Antonio,
>
> Ok, I'm going to update the test results for EFL port as GTK port's way.
As far as I know, you shouldn't need to rebaseline anything unless you
take a similar approach to what we did in r99147. This change ensured
that we disable font metrics hinting only for the DRT.
 --Martin