[webkit-dev] HTML notification usage

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Mon Jan 16 13:43:11 PST 2012

I haven't followed all the details, but I believe there are two kinds
of notifications: text notifications and HTML notifications.
Historically, HTML notifications have been more controversial than
text notifications.  Jon's patch removes support for HTML
notifications but appears to leave support for text notifications.

Adam