[webkit-dev] ietestcenter tests

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Tue Jan 10 14:22:19 PST 2012

Hi webkit-dev,

As you're probably aware, our friend at Microsoft have posted a bunch
of standards compliance tests on
<http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/ietestcenter/>.  In the spirit of
good-natured competition, I thought we might try to get a higher score
than the latest beta of IE10.  (WebKit's score is already higher than
IE9, so there's not much of a challenge there.)

I've compiled a spreadsheet of the tests we're failing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AppchfQ5mBrEdHAtbzNvcFdfSlBBbGN0NjY1UFlLYlE

Many of these bugs look to be pretty easy to fix, so if you're just
starting out in WebKit or looking to learn about a new area of the
project, these might be good places to start.  Seasoned contributors
are also welcome, of course.  :)

Happy hacking,
Adam