[webkit-dev] new API for offline web applications

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Tue Jan 10 07:46:30 PST 2012

How did you run the layout tests?  The run-webkit-tests script should take care of starting the Apache web server for you with all the configuration options set.  This is usually how you run just the http tests for a debug build (after running the build-webkit script):

./Tools/Scripts/run-webkit-tests --debug http

Do the same tests pass without your changes?  That would be the first thing to check.

You should also write at least one layout test that tests the new abort() method.  See Step 4 here:  <http://www.webkit.org/coding/contributing.html>

Dave