[webkit-dev] new API for offline web applications

huangxueqing huangxueqing at baidu.com
Sat Jan 7 07:04:27 PST 2012

hi all:
    The latest html5 specification add a API "applicationCache.abort()" for offline web applications. I had implement offline web app for our browser in main process this month except this interface since it need to make some modifications in WebCore.
    I want to know whether any guys had planed to implement it? If not and this feature was necessary, maybe i will file a bug and implement this api in next month.
    thanks.

huangxueqing
Baidu, Inc.