[webkit-dev] Moving WTF out of JavaScriptCore

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Tue Feb 28 17:13:33 PST 2012

On 2012-02-28, at 17:11, Eric Seidel <eric at webkit.org> wrote:

> I'm fine with Source/wtf.  Very easy to implement.

I think this has the potential to cause problems.  It would lead to adding the Source directory to the header search path for some build systems, which would cause all sorts of weird #include styles to work even though we don't want to support them.  I'd suggest sticking with Source/WTF and the code inside a wtf subdirectory, and we can consider further reorganisation down the line if necessary.

- Mark