[webkit-dev] WebKit modularization

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Mon Feb 27 11:45:59 PST 2012

24.02.2012, в 10:00, Adam Barth написал(а):

> I'm happy to re-check them for license errors.  If you can send me a
> list of the license errors you've noticed, I'll make sure they get
> addressed.

For the record, I sent comments via private e-mail, and Adam refused to follow up on this promise (there was a partial patch he made before receiving my e-mail, but that was all). A number the files still have license errors, mostly copyright assigned to Google on code that was written by others. I did not send a specific list of things to fix, however I don't think that it's too much to ask one to go through patches in a specific area they reviewed recently.

I'm deeply concerned about the way this refactoring is implemented - it doesn't have much of a meaningful purpose overall, and patches are reviewed carelessly.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov