[webkit-dev] Memory/Page Cache memory optimization query

prasadam kumar prasadamkumar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:28:58 PST 2012

Hi,

I have ported browser application and webkit on a low end device.
i have less ram size but huge disksize, to reduce ram size usage i
disabled page cahce and memory cache configured as 4MB.

when i was looking into memory cache i got below mentiond idea and queries
1) To improve my page loading/reloading why can't i store decoded
memory/page cache data in storage disk before it evicts.
2) Is anyone implemented disk storage approach, please tell me the
advantages/disadvantages ?
3) Plese suggest me how to approach to store decoded data in disk.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Prashanth Kumar