[webkit-dev] build.webkit.org problem

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Tue Feb 21 09:15:58 PST 2012

Hi,

Unfortunately it is still so slow nowadays. :-/

For example I'm waiting for build.webkit.org now. I regularly press
the refresh button, but nothing happens. And "Qt Linux 64-bit Release (Perf)"
finished its compile step 8 minutes ago and it is still waiting for
build.webkit.org to get the next build step.

br,
Ossy