[webkit-dev] git.webkit.org is offline

Konrad Piascik kpiascik at rim.com
Wed Feb 15 14:22:24 PST 2012

I'm still getting:
>$ git fetch origin
git.webkit.org[0: 17.254.20.231]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)

Same with commit-queue:

Failed to run "['/mnt/git/webkit-commit-queue/Tools/Scripts/webkit-patch', '--status-host=queues.webkit.org', '-..." exit_code: 2

Updating working directory
Failed to run "['Tools/Scripts/update-webkit', '--chromium']" exit_code: 2

Updating OpenSource
git.webkit.org[0: 17.254.20.231]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)
Died at Tools/Scripts/update-webkit line 162.

Failed to run "['Tools/Scripts/update-webkit', '--chromium']" exit_code: 2
Updating OpenSource
git.webkit.org[0: 17.254.20.231]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)
Died at Tools/Scripts/update-webkit line 162.

-Konrad