[webkit-dev] optimizing browser handling of Facebook Timeline scrolling

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Mon Feb 13 13:54:34 PST 2012

It's hard for me to advice you on how to optimize your website but will you
be interested in creating a reduced test cases where WebKit is slow?

I'm sure we can (at least try to) resolve your pain points if you can
create benchmarks licensed under BSD/LGPL or WebKit performance tests (see
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Writing%20Performance%20Tests).

Best regards,
Ryosuke Niwa
Software Engineer