[webkit-dev] Fwd: April face-to-face meetings for WebApps

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Tue Feb 7 19:16:56 PST 2012

There are some possible WG meetings in April and they are wondering if
there are any significant conflicts. Specifically, will there be a WebKit
meetup this year? Are the dates known?

The proposed WG meeting dates are as follow:
- WebApps WG: April 10/11 (Tuesday/Wednesday)
- HTML WG: April 12/13 (Thursday/Friday)
- WebAppSec: April 11/12 (Wednesday/Thursday)