[webkit-dev] JavaScriptCore Garbage Collector Invocation

Ashod Nakashian ashodnakashian at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 05:11:06 PST 2012

Hi,

> For x86 the gain is about 300 ms
> For ARM(embedded) core getting around 150 ms.

I have interest in profiling JSCore. Would you share your testbed/benchmark and methodology for the benefit of the community? It'd be useful for everyone to review/reproduce your results as well as improve on them, if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Ash

P.S. I'm relatively new as well and just starting active participation. I'm trying to collect as much info on the workflow and dev. methodology as I become more involved.