[webkit-dev] Visual Studio 2010 toolchain support

Ashod Nakashian ashodnakashian at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 05:31:40 PST 2012

Webkit,

I created a bug (77517) to add VS2010 support. I know this is something a few of us would like to see supported out-of-the-box.

I have a working (minimalist) patch that doesn't affect the current build system and avoid any maintenance overheads. Full description of the approach and patch in bug report.

It'd be great if someone could take a look and give some feedback and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Ash