[webkit-dev] Initial painting time changed?

Nikolas Zimmermann zimmermann at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Feb 1 03:53:11 PST 2012

Am 31.01.2012 um 00:08 schrieb Nikolas Zimmermann:

> Am 30.01.2012 um 23:30 schrieb Simon Fraser:
>>
>> Are we actually sure that the updateStyleForAllDocuments() changes caused this?
>>
>> Perhaps DRT/WTR need to do something now that they didn't do before.

It's definitely not caused by the updateStyleForAllDocuments() changes, which is good news.
It's embarrassing, if I comment out the repaint() in RenderSVGImage::imageChanged, all pixel tests still pass in trunk - we'd expect several regressions.
When trying eg. svg/repaint/image-href-change.svg in Safari after commenting out the repaint(), it doesn't react on the href change anymore, as we expect, but in DRT it still passes reliable.

I will try to bisect this - let's move further discussion to bug 77541.
Niko