[webkit-dev] SH4, MIPS, and legacy-ARM assemblers in JavaScriptCore

Holger Hans Peter Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Wed Aug 29 14:23:27 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 05:58:10PM +0000, Fu, Chao-Ying wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   Before a MIPS buildbot is ready, you can go ahead to change the assembler or any parts of code.  We (MIPS) will test new code and submit patches that are required to fix the MIPS JSC build.  Don't need to worry about breaking the MIPS build.  (I have a cron job that checks out code and builds JSC on a native MIPS Linux every night.)  This is the current process that we use, I think.  Thanks a lot!

Hi,

more pennies. That is not how the other stakeholders develop inside the
WebKit project. There is little to no value for this community if you
test behind closed doors. E.g. how can members of this community know that
a lack of communication is the lack of issues and not you being reassigned
to something else?

holger