[webkit-dev] EditBugs permission request

Peter Beverloo peter at chromium.org
Wed Aug 22 04:14:55 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:42 PM, Adam Barth <abarth at webkit.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn at skynav.com> wrote:
> > Could I be enabled for EditBugs permission? I'm starting to submit
> patches
> > and actively work bugs, e.g.,
>
> Done.  In the future, folks should feel free to ask folks (including
> me) on #webkit rather than emailing webkit-dev, which has many
> subscribers.

There have been a few people asking for the permission during non-PST times
as well, and it's very unclear which people are able to set EditBugs. Can
the ability to set this be granted to all Reviewers? While requests aren't
*extremely* common, increasing the set of people who are able to grant
EditBugs -especially across timezones- would be both convenient and much
clearer.

Peter