[webkit-dev] Trac/Svn Migration - Friday the 27th, 7-9am PDT

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Mon Aug 20 15:46:55 PDT 2012

On Aug 6, 2012, at 4:43 AM, Yuta Kitamura <yutak at chromium.org> wrote:

> As a workaround, try this: log in to trac, and visit https://trac.webkit.org/prefs/language to change the UI language.
>
> Apparently this preference page is hidden, but seems to work.

The lack of a preferences link is due to some things not working or being useful before. For example, the "Full Name" and "Email" fields on the general tab aren't the same as the Profile link due to our custom user authentication system. I'm not sure if setting those will do anything for you, but since the Date/Time and Language settings are useful I added the link next to Profile.

-Bill