[webkit-dev] New feature: CSS3 GCPM

David Hyatt hyatt at apple.com
Mon Aug 20 10:07:36 PDT 2012

On Aug 20, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Peter Beverloo wrote:

> Addendum: The current Editor's Draft is significant different from the published WD, and includes something similar to CSS Exclusions. Since Adobe is implementing these in WebKit, it may be good to know what your ideas on these are as well :-).
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-gcpm/
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

We're not touching the "controversial" stuff. :)

Specifically we're looking into implementing the screen pagination mode (paged-x/paged-y overflow) and the associated features that come along with that.

We're also going to implement page floats and the general improvements to multi-column layout that are in the draft.

dave
(hyatt at apple.com)