[webkit-dev] New feature: CSS3 GCPM

Peter Beverloo peter at chromium.org
Mon Aug 20 09:20:46 PDT 2012

Anything specific or the whole specification? The mixture of features
defined in there covers a rather broad spectrum, and sometimes overlaps
with features defined elsewhere (i.e. float modifiers v.s. positioned
floats, CMYK colors which probably shouldn't be there).

Is there a meta bug we can track?

Thanks,
Peter