[webkit-dev] A simpler proposal for handling failing tests WAS: A proposal for handling "failing" layout tests and TestExpectations

Filip Pizlo fpizlo at apple.com
Sat Aug 18 17:11:08 PDT 2012

Maybe at this point we can agree to let Dirk land some variant of this with whatever half-way sensible name (any of the options on the table are decent) and see how it works?

It seems that the only thing anyone is disagreeing over is naming and which files to keep around, which is a much smaller set of differences than status-quo versus any variant of this proposal.

-Filip