[webkit-dev] PSA: removing CSS3_FLEXBOX define

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Fri Aug 17 18:47:35 PDT 2012

Next week we plan to remove the CSS3_FLEXBOX define again. We had added it
back in because the spec was about to change a lot (mostly renaming). At
this point the spec is stable and has been approved to go to CR.

Also, our implementation has been fuzz-tested for crashes/memory errors.

I'm fairly confident in the code and API stability at this point. Is there
any port that doesn't want this enabled? If not, we'll remove the define.

Sometime in the next couple months we also plan to check our compatibility
with other implementations (if there are any shipping by that time) and
remove the vendor prefix.

Ojan