[webkit-dev] WebKitQt

Jarred Nicholls jarred at webkit.org
Thu Aug 16 20:48:36 PDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:42 PM, blake fiddler <blake.fiddler at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey!
>
> I have problem with WebKit  Qt port build.

Please address Qt related questions to the webkit-qt mailing list in the
future.

> Why you disable Qt4.x ??? As I can understand now WebkitQt works only with
> 5.0 version?

You understand correct, sir.  I recommend subscribing to webkit-qt as well,
as this change was discussed.

> But Qt5 isn't stable version - it's beta.

Building WebKit from trunk is the antithesis of stable, so I hardly think
that matters.  I wouldn't dare speak for the QtWebKit team, but I'd imagine
that supporting both major versions became too cumbersome.