[webkit-dev] style warning of includes/alphabetical sorting in FontPlatformDataChromiumWin.cpp

Koji Ishii kojiishi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:10:13 PDT 2012

Thanks for the prompt reply. These 3 <> includes are currently in
trunk. Can you please confirm:
1. Should I fix style errors in the original when I change their
neighbors (and therefore check-webkit-style complains)?
2. The following order passes the style, but it mixes Windows headers
into WebKit's. Are we ok with this?

#include "config.h"
#include "FontPlatformData.h"

#include "HWndDC.h"