[webkit-dev] style warning of includes/alphabetical sorting in FontPlatformDataChromiumWin.cpp

Koji Ishii kojiishi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:52:13 PDT 2012

I've got a style warning while preparing a patch for bug 51450:
  Alphabetical sorting problem.  [build/include_order] [4]
  at Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/chromium/FontPlatformDataChromiumWin.cpp

Could someone please advice me if I should re-order the includes, or
ignore this warning? The 3 headers are Windows headers, separating
them (i.e., ignore style warning) looks good to me, but I'd be happy
to follow what webkit-dev says.

 #include "config.h"
 #include "FontPlatformData.h"

 #include <windows.h>