[webkit-dev] [Perf] Memory Statistics and EWS IRC Bot
rniwa at webkit.org
Mon Aug 13 12:15:18 PDT 2012
We have made a few improvements on our performance test infrastructure over
the last couple of weeks:
- run-perf-tests now *generates and opens up results page* at the end.
Sample results page:
- We now report *FastMalloc and JSHeap* statistics in most performance
tests (Thanks Zoltan!)
- Memory statistics are now available on webkit-perf.appspot.com
- *The wiki page *has been updated to address various use cases:
- Highly experimental* perfalizer IRC bot* now resides on #webkit. You
can ask it to run performance tests before and after the attachment is
applied on ToT by telling: "test <attachment id>"
Please try out these new features and give us feedback (file a bug and cc
me or block the bug 77037 <http://webkit.org/b/77037>). In particular, I'd
love to get some feedback on perfalizer as our eventual goal is to
integrate it with Bugzilla
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-dev