[webkit-dev] new -webkit-user-select value: atomic

Edward O'Connor eoconnor at apple.com
Tue Aug 7 14:31:20 PDT 2012

Hi,

After reviewing the original specification for 'user-select: all' [1], I
think the behavior we had in mind for 'user-select: atomic' matches the
original intent of 'user-select: all'. It also partially matches the
Mozilla behavior, and I believe the differences are likely to be bugs in
Mozilla's implementation. I've encouraged Alice to proceed with
implementing, using 'all' for the property value, while we continue to
work the issue in the CSS WG.

Thanks,
Ted