[webkit-dev] Trac/Svn Migration - Friday the 27th, 7-9am PDT

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Mon Aug 6 04:16:09 PDT 2012

Hi,

With the new Trac I noticed two little bit annoying thing:

language:
----------
trac.webkit.org uses my browsers default language. Hungarian translation
of Trac is terrible. :( Of course I could change my browsers default language,
but it would affect all other websites too ...

Can't we make Trac to use english always? I don't think if any
developer really wants to use Trac in his/her native language.

Author name:
https://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk

As far as I remember before the update we could see the full email addresses of the authors.
Now we can see only the email addresses before "@". It makes harder to identify the author.

Can we get the full mail address (and/or IRC nick, full name) somehow? (It seems we still
get full mail addresses for wiki: https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WikiStart?action=history )

br,
Ossy