[webkit-dev] How to download the patch and apply it to git

talking1239 at gmail.com talking1239 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 22:57:56 PDT 2012

I use  patch -p1 < "patch file" and it show me as follow inforamtion, so if I need to manual modify the patch file?

$ patch -p1 < "D:\study\jit.patch"
patching file `ChangeLog'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to ChangeLog.rej
patching file `configure.ac'
Hunk #1 succeeded at 633 (offset -87 lines).
patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
Hunk #2 succeeded at 779 with fuzz 1 (offset -27 lines).

--

BGs/Felix Shi