[webkit-dev] impending changes to how new-run-webkit-tests prints/logs stuff

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Wed Aug 1 12:48:57 PDT 2012

For anyone bikeshedding along at home, my current plan of record (and
changes to what has been written earlier in the thread) ...

1) '--verbose --verbose' to increase verbosity is right out
2) we can't use '--debug' to get debug-level output, since that is
already used to run the debug build
3) as Alexey pointed out on the bug, old-style verbose is really more
about debugging NRWT

so ...

'--debug-nrwt-logging' will replace '--verbose --verbose'
'--quiet' and '--verbose' will remain as written in my first note.

-- Dirk