[webkit-dev] Deprecating features guideline wiki

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Fri Apr 27 14:18:19 PDT 2012

Hi Julien,

Thanks for the writeup! I definitely wanted to be in that discussion
but it conflicted with another discussion I wanted to be in. It looks
like I more or less agree with the writeup, though :).

That said, what sort of "officialness" does this
writeup/guideline/policy have? Do all the ports agree that this is
what our stance should be?

Also, presumably this only applies to features that have shipped on by
default in some ports?

-- Dirk