[webkit-dev] How can I get some debug infomation in MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.cpp

ZiQiangHuan hzqhuan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 22:09:49 PDT 2012

hi Philippe,

Thank you for your reply.
In some functions of MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.cpp, I can get output of
printf. But when I add printf in some functions just like isAvailable, I
cannot get anything output in all of the functions of
MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.cpp. After many tests, I found only in*
*MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.cpp
the statement "printf()" not always work for me.
I don't know why this happen and what's wrong with
MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.cpp, but anyway, fflush seems to work for me
now.

Best regards,
zqhuan