[webkit-dev] How can I get some debug infomation in MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.cpp

ZiQiangHuan hzqhuan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:42:06 PDT 2012

hi,

I build webkit with gstreamer support, but  I encountered a problem when I
test with it. When I write a simple statement "printf("*****\n")" in the
function isAvailable() of MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.cpp, I got nothing
output. When I do the same thing with the function create of
MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.cpp, I got nothing output too. So I want to
know if I want to get some debug info in these functions, what should I do?
anyone has some experience with this? And I don't know why this happen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
zqhuan