[webkit-dev] importing test suites (was: CSS 2.1 Test Suite)

Jacob Goldstein jacobg at adobe.com
Wed Apr 11 15:52:58 PDT 2012

+1 on not introducing new pixel tests and allowing someone other than the
test author to create the -expected file.

We may also be able to streamline some of this process by implementing
some helper scripts.  Ultimately, someone will still have to review new
files manually, but scripts should be able to speed up the process.

Alan Stearns and I plan to present some ideas around W3C and WebKit test
integration at the contributors meeting to elicit more feedback and
recruit people to support the effort.