[webkit-dev] run-webkit-tests as an uber-test-harness?

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Mon Apr 9 14:23:13 PDT 2012

Hi all,

The latest thread on run-bindings-tests has reminded me that a few
months ago we discussed having one top-level script that would run
*all* of the tests in the repository (perl tests, python tests,
new-run-webkit-tests, unit tests, run-bindings-tests, etc.), but as
far as I know, no one has actually ever stepped up to do such a thing.

(discussion in https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2011-September/017868.html
)

I don't think writing this would be particularly time consuming, so if
there is general agreement that this would be a good thing, I'd be
happy to take a crack at it. Any thoughts?

-- Dirk